Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good afternoon Castle View families. I hope everyone enjoyed their fourth of July. I enjoyed a very hot weekend in Arizona. It was 115 degrees most days and 109 most evenings. I was happy to return to our cooler climate.
The roofing and repair to the buildings are complete. They replaced the roof on the Library and the fascia boards on all buildings. They are installing gutters on all buildings and will paint the trim. I look forward to seeing the paint finished to complete the project.
I spoke with Mrs. Sperry and she is planning on beginning recruitment for drama the second week of school. Their first production will be for Red Ribbon Week in October. We are also planning our 2nd annual Variety Show as it was a huge success last year. That will be in the Spring.
If you have any preschool age children, ages 3 or 4, or know families who do, RUSD is now enrolling students in Headstart and State Preschool programs. You can call 352-8290 for more information.
Mrs. Zolfaghari and I are working thru July 10 and then we will be off until August 10. The office will reopen August 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment